Sunday 4 November 2012

Hi and Welcome...

...to the all new Worthing Volleyball Club Blog!

The old Website is looking tired and with no volunteers to maintain it I thought I would see if "blogging" was easier to do!
So far no special skills have been required and now all I need is your thoughts and input on what you want to see?
I have set up basic pages for the Vipers and Jets and will do the same for our other teams once you send me your photos and info you want included?
It would be great to have match reports on the site plus any other entries on how things are going with each team? It should be easy for individuals to add to the site and I can share passwords etc to representatives from each team as required.
Also, it is easy for anyone to leave responses to blog posts by clicking on the "no comments / 913 comments" at the bottom of each post.
Alternatively if I get no response and it appears that nobody uses the site then I will stop wasting my time. Please let me know what you think?
Cheers Andy


No comments:

Post a Comment