Monday 28 September 2015

Titanic 5 setters between Demons and Pirates

first match of the season;

well here it was. the start of the new season, and pirates were looking pretty darn good in the warm up.

After some last minute coaching tips from Mark, and some cheeky comments from Mickey, I felt ready to coach the Demons, and get the match started!

With a fab debut from Aggi, and a sparkling return from mummy Dorothe, the team set out to play as the underdogs, and ready to take some whoop ass... but No, I say! we are winners, and if I am goddam well gonna look silly on the side of the court shouting like a crazed northern bird, then at least I want to do it triumphant in a first win of the season!!

and my girls, they only went and pulled it out the bag and smashed it!!!  Boom!  get in!

MVP and bake of winner of the week went to Rika!

an finally; joke of the day;

“I was playing chess with my friend, and he said, ‘Let’s make this more interesting.’  So we stopped playing chess.”
—Matt Kirshen

debs,

No comments:

Post a Comment